• Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday 15 November 2014

    Jess Davies teasing in her yellow top and denim shorts by the old tractor. 16 photos



    Model: Jess Davies


    You may already know me from various magazines such as Nuts, Front, Zoo, Loaded and FHM, but if you don't here is your chance to get to know me a lot better! I'm often being referred to as the "Welsh Wonder"; I'm your typical Girl Next Door, with a little extra to offer. I love anything to do with Cinderella and everything pink.

    You'll probably find me spending my spare time out partying, drinking, dancing and just having fun! With my website including exclusive picture sets, sexy videos, self shots, mobile uploads and a whole lot more - you are just one click away from joining my own private party! Come have some fun with me.

    Lots of Love, Jess xxx




















    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Jess Davies teasing in her yellow top and denim shorts by the old tractor. 16 photos Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Anonymous
    Scroll to Top